Friday, October 16, 2009

Happiness

These pictures were not taken during a time of happiness for my family.  We lost my wonderful grandmother a few weeks ago and traveled 10 hours to be with our family.  During this hard time I could not help but to take pictures because even though everyone was hurting, the children seemed to make everything o.k.  I was not sure we would see a smile on my mom's face that weekend, but as you can see in the picture, Ben kissed his Nana and she could not help but to smile.  My precious grandfather had just lost his wife and in the midst of it all, he took the girls out to the garden and they "pulled peanuts."  As we left, I saw a smile on his face.  Thank goodness for the gift of children and the love, happiness and excitement they bring into our lives.








No comments:

Post a Comment