Saturday, October 23, 2010

The H. Family

I feel honored to have taken this family's pictures today.  To look at their smiling faces, you would never know that they have faced so many obstacles over the last year.  Two different people called me this week to tell me about the H. family and their sweet friend Kirsten surprised them with a session.  They were awesome to work with and I so hope they enjoy their pictures. 

I totally believe in the power of prayer and know that God is wrapping his arms around them as I type this.  Please go to the H. family blog and see what an incredible family they are (http://thehoyhouse.blogspot.com/).  They need many prayers and I know they will feel each one that is said for them.

On a lighter note...Kirsten, you are amazing.  I so wish I could take you on every shoot.  I do not have a clue what you were doing behind me, but it sure did work!  So glad to have met you and the H. family.







No comments:

Post a Comment