Saturday, November 13, 2010

The W. Family

It was so great to meet this family.  I am sure we have seen each other around the school and in the neighborhood, but it was a pleasure to spend time with them and get to know them.  The first picture I am posting shows what fun personalities the girls have and I think they loved having their picture made.  Mom on the other hand doesn't realize what a beautiful person she is and would have been perfectly fine not being in the photos.  If you happen to see her out and about, make sure you tell her how great she looks in the pictures:)  Hope you guys enjoy them!

I also wanted to add that Wendee has a few salons in the Houston area and I have heard great things about them.  I will for sure be heading their way next time I need a little TLC for my hair.  Check out their closest location to the Cypress area (12414 FM 1960 W.).  Have a great week!










No comments:

Post a Comment