Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Moores and Family

I feel horrible that it has taken me so long to post the last few sessions of the Spring, but several weeks ago, I hit a wall!  I not only booked myself with too many sessions for the Spring, but I also booked myself in volunteering for everything under the sun.  Don't get me wrong...I am so thankful that I have any sessions at all.  I love taking pictures! 

Last week was the last week of school and I must say that I am loving having a little time with my children and just hanging out.  I am loving it a little too much I guess because I have put off editing, posting and gettting discs out.  I am playing catch-up today though and have not booked any other sessions until August!  I am booking for the Fall though, so if anyone wants to go ahead and book their holiday card session, just let me know and I will get it on the calander. 

The Moore Family

This is such a precious family.  They really are the kind of family that feeds the homeless, provide clothes for those who need clothes, gives shelter to those without a home and are the first to offer up prayer when anyone is in need.  It was a super windy day, but they were troopers and smiled through the wind.  Hope you guys enjoy your pictures.  Thank you for letting me be a part of your family for the afternoon.






No comments:

Post a Comment