Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A few pictures from Georgia...

We had a great time visiting our family in Georgia and, of course, I had to take a few pictures while we were there.  I found myself having withdrawals...I had been taking pictures every week from August up until we left for the holidays.  We went out for lunch one day and before heading back to my moms, we stopped off for a few pictures of the kids in the downtown area, which by the way, is a photographers dream location.  We then went back to my moms to take more.  I talked my sister, who is 6 months pregnant into taking some pictures too.  My poor mom, we grabbed some of her furniture and headed out to the land in front of her house.  She is a good sport and went along with it. I had a blast doing materity pictures...so excited for my sister and her husband.










This is a true picture of my children, so them...I love it!

4 comments:

  1. Your kids are so precious! Beautiful pictures Brooke!
    Marianne W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Brooke...these are great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke, Each photo is priceless! I love them! I agree with you I love, love the one of your children just being silly. Rosemary Arcediano

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just seeing these comments. Thank you so much for the sweet compliments. It makes me happy:)

    ReplyDelete