Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Williams Girls

It was so nice to meet this mom and her sweet daughter.  They moved here from Ohio and wanted to get some "Texas" pictures.  The bond that these two have is priceless and they seemed to have so much fun taking pictures.  We were rain delayed, but the session ended up being perfect and hopefully mom will be happy the finished products.  Welcome to Texas!







5 comments:

  1. That little girl is so fab I wish I was her

    ReplyDelete
  2. BROOKE!!! You are heaven sent... These pictures are AMAZING. We absolutely LOVE them. Thank you a million times over for making these moments so special for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claudette! I am so glad you like them.

      Delete
  3. I luv luv luv the photos soooo much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The pictures are beautiful and Claudette your hair looks awesome!!! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete